application letter

March 29th, 2010

Mr. Ari Wijaya
Mari dong Jaya
Jln.Raya - raya no. 13
Bekasi 17111


Dear sir ;
I would like to apply for the post accounting in Dingdong Makmur.
As you can see in my curriculum vitae, my education and my work experience when I doing training job in PERURI Jakarta as personal have given me excellent accounting skill.
I enclose my curriculum vitae and would be glad to meet you for a interview anyday after 29 March. Futher more, I am person who can work either independently or as part of a team. I am also hard working, and eager to learn. I will come for the interview if you need.
I would be very grateful if you would give mw an opportunity of an interview.


Your Sincerely,

Desthi Meristiyani


Enc : Curriculum vitae

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

INFORMASI YANG DIGUNAKAN UNTUK PENGUKURAN KINERJA

STRUKTUR DATA